Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Twins first week.

Rhys pondering in slumber land

Jack showing off his guns


Daddy duties! And done with a smile. Ryan has taken on to fatherhood like a Pro as I knew he would.


Ty and KayLeigh are very excited about the new additions to the family. Ty can't seem to hold them enough, it is just great.

The boys were born in the wee hours of Saturday morning, we were home by Sunday evening. There was something so surreal about bring the boys home. In some ways I don't know if I actually grasped the reality of two, but seeing them in front of me, both so uniquely their own, it's just amazing, I just can't explain.


We had the most wonderful help, Ryan's mom Vickie, stayed with us from Sunday to Sunday (today). I honestly don't know if Ryan and I could have kept our cool without her help. Getting the boys into a routine was key, and in a lot of ways we are still working on it and will be for the next 18 years.

Vickie feeding Rhys. Thanks again for all your help Vickie!

No comments:

Post a Comment