Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Dorros' Headquarters


I thought this might be easier for everyone involved. Having one place to go where you can sign up for dishes and ask questions about Thanksgiving at the Dorros'. (Please keep in mind that this site is open to the public, so no personal information should be given, for example; address and phone numbers.)
I will check the comments and make changes to this list as they become unavailable and move them down to the list below "Our Thanksgiving Menu". I figure this way, I don't have to bug everyone with e-mails each time there is a change. I also have some great recipes, so if you would like to make one of the items below, and don't have a recipe to speak of, let me know by making a comment and I'll get back to you with it.

Thanks to everyones help, our Menu is complete!

Our Thanksgiving Menu - Complete

  • Crudite platter Pete & Shirley
  • Sausage Rolls Silvia
  • Deviled Eggs Silvia
  • Cold Appetizer Rob & Mary
  • Warm Appetizer Lee & Mary Lou
  • Roasted Vegetables, Squash & Sweet Potatoes Ryan & Mel
  • Potato Casserole Rob & Mary
  • Mashed Potatoes Kim & Greg
  • Creamed Onions Rob & Eva
  • Green Bean Casserole Rob & Eva
  • Green Salad Tina & Stan
  • Bread Lee & Mary Lou
  • Cranberries Lee & Mary Lou
  • Turkey Stu & Vickie
  • Gravy Stu & Vickie
  • Stuffing Stu & Vickie
  • Prime Rib Ryan & Mel
  • Pumpkin Pie 1 & 2 Pete & Shirley
  • Pumplin Pie 3 Rob & Mary
  • Fruit Pie 1 Renee
  • Fruit Pie 2 Renee
  • Mystery Dessert Greg & Kim

10 comments:

  1. Looks like this should work great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for doing this Vick, Mel and Kim. We jumped at this. Put us down for a large crudité platter, pelligrino, sparkling cider and two pumpkin pies.

    We love Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shirls and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,
    Mary and I will bring:
    Pumpkin pie
    Cold appetizer
    Potato casserole

    Thanks,
    Rod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me in for the mystery desert! Can't wait. I think I've got the set up of the tables figured out. So glad you guys can come over the night before and great idea of having this site for everything. You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa,
    Thanks for coordinating the Thanksgiving Dinner! I would like to bring the 2 fruit pies. Are these still available? If so, would you mind putting us down for that. I'm away from my computer today.

    Looking forward to it!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi--Looks like my favorite things are already taken, but I will bring cranberries , bread and a warm appetizer. This will be a crowd and so much fun. Reminds me of what I used to be able to do. Love you alll!!!
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put Tina down for the green salad and Greg will do the mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to add some Sweet potatoes to my Roasted Veggie dish and our menu is COMPLETE! That was far less painful then I feared ;) Thanks for everyones participation.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grandma Sylvia is going to bring deviled eggs and sausage rolls!

    ReplyDelete