Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2009


What a great day! And it turned out to be quite the photo op. Here are some of the treasures that were taken. Ryan and the kids totally spoiled me with a pair of diamond earrings. Three years to the day he gave me my first pair. But this year he gave me ones that are perfect for me to leave in on a daily bases, since it turns out I'm not one for accessorizing. It was very thoughtful.





I can see the Man appearing through my little boy, right before my eyes.




Rhys what a character..... we are going to have one wild ride.... and I'm looking forward to the journey.


My sweet, sweet Kay!
I hope she will one day grasp how special she is.














MY HUBBY! Manning the grill for twenty people and doing an amazing job. Thank you for a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment