Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I'm a mother of four!!!!" When did this happen?


There are days when it hits me... "I'm a mother of four" I just don't picture myself as "that" woman. I absolutely love being a mom, your probably saying "you better", and I truly do. Let's see if I can explain. I still picture myself as the a 24 year old with a rock'n bod with a ton of time to get stuff done. Then I take a look in the mirror and see myself ten years older and tell myself "not bad for four kids" and a list of things to do which realistically I'm happy if 10% of them are done at the end of the day. I can't even imagine what Ryan tells himself. I've had eight years to deal my self image as a mother and Ryan (he truly is amazing) has had two years to adapt to being a father of four. So with that being said I guess I have no room to talk. Ryan deserves a metal.


Days, weeks and even months are flying by. I've been terrible at keeping in contact with dear friends and family. I truly am horrible at keeping in contact. Every year my new years resolution is to keep in better contact. I think I should accept that it might never happen. Good intentions don't get you very far. And that is why I started this blog and yet I neglect it for a whole month, errrr. Sorry to all, please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment